Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My life according to Michael Bublé

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can’t use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. Repost as “my life according to (band name)”

Pick your Artist: Michael Bublé


Are you a male or female: Stardust

Describe yourself: Summer Wind

How do you feel:Feeling Good

Describe where you currently live: Home

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: A foggy day (in London Town)

Your favorite form of transportation: Dream

Your best friend is: Always on my mind ;)

You and your best friends are: Everything

What’s the weather like: Wonderful Tonight

Favorite time of day: Moondance

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: The best is yet to come

What is life to you: How sweet it is

Your last relationship: That´s all

1 comment:

Gugo said...

Zazzzz, I guess...