Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In this things there´s no telling we´ll just have to wait and see.


We always make plans. No matter how "spontaneous" we are we can´t stop making plans.

Most of the times we plan what we NEED to do, not really what we WANT to do.
And it´s ok.

But, when we plan what we want to HAPPEN sooner or later in the future, there´s the chance things go wrong or at least in a way we didn´t planned.

Nothing in really certain.

So, what if we make our plans and spend time and energy aaaand dreams in the meanwhile working for it to happen, and suddenly things go wrong!

Mom always tells me that if our plans are ok with God´s plans then in a way or another it will happen when the time is right.

And she´s so right!

Right now, even when I say I don´t, I do have some dreams and hopes and plans for my not so far future.

Maybe it won´t happen the way I want it to happen... but if God wants those things to happen for me then they will.

In this things there´s no telling... we´ll just have to wait and see.

(but how I´d love them to happen (: )

p.d(so after all... maybe Im a fan of that song you know who! )

1 comment:

Gugo said...

Told yaaa, you are a fan of this song! and Im proud that I send it to you. I love it too its so powerful and meaningful (I believe). And what can I say more than that... We'll just have to wait and see... With God's help He will light up THE Plan!