Saturday, May 29, 2010

Helpless smile :)

 

I look at myself at the mirror...

 

Somehow I´ve been trying to ignore that something about me has changed,

but now my reflection screams the truth.

 

There is something about my eyes... I can´t really tell.

 

And this reddish cheeks seem brighter to me.

 

There is something different, definitely...

 

This thoughts are filling my head again.

 

Im feeling embarrased and silly.

 

I remember those words "Flight as you might... I want to fly with you" and here it comes again, inevitable.

 

Eyes filled with light, God! this is new. *blushing*

 

Now I can admit something has changed inside, because it reflects on the outside.

 

No, I can´t deny it, it is just so good.

 

I know why I changed, the reason is written all over my face, lights up my eyes and is implied in every single move I make.

 

Busted!

 

Yes, this whole situation, your words, our faith.... they place this helpless smile on my face.

 
 
 

(fly as you might. julian plenti)

3 comments:

steveroni said...

What a neat poetic descriptive of what almost everyone has experienced earlier, later or maybe always inthe courses of life.

Thank YOU, Bananii!

Dulçe ♥ said...

that was me! how come? so far, so similar we women of the world are...

Lu Ann said...

Steve: Thank you! what we´ve been saying about that everyone has lived it makes me feel better and less stupid because HEY! I am not crazy!
(actually I am... but dont tell that to anybody XD)

Dulce: Yes!! I like the fact that we can be very similar in some of our posts! So glad I found you here.
Nice "coincidence"huh?