Friday, July 9, 2010

That´s life

See? Im not the only one haha. Nice song Michael Bublé! that s why I love you <3
 
That´s life
 
(Don't let it get you, don't let it get you down

For this world keeps on spinning 'round)



That's life

That's what all the people say

You're riding high in April

You're shot down in May

I know I'm gonna change that tune

When I'm back on top in June



I say that's life

& as funny as it may seem

Some people get their kicks

Stompin' on your dreams

But I don't let it, let it get me down

'Cause this fine ol' world keeps spinning 'round



I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate,

A poet, a pawn & a king

I've been up & down & over & out

But I know one thing

Each time I find myself, flat on this face

I pick myself up & get back in the race







4 comments:

steveroni said...

C'est la vie???

Lu Ann, isn't it such a shame that so many Peeps, once knocked down, just figure that's where they belong...and never rise again?

You rhyme really nicely, girl! Glad I dropped in!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Lue my dear, this is so beautiful and encouraging... it gives me hope and strength... Which I hope -and see- you already have!

Un abrazo ;)

Maha said...

i loved this one very much for the fun tune it has and underlying, deep wise meanings. Nothing stays the same forever; it's a great thing you know that fact for it always is a great help when you are going through times of despair. your depth always astounds me..

Gugo said...

What can I tell you! one of those things I've learnt from you...
There will be up's and down's, and we know about it! remember is the spice of life!