Friday, April 16, 2010

For a dear friend who deserved and apology...




I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear....



That I am sorry for not being there for you when you needed to, for not noticing how much attention and care you needed... for focusing on my pain and barely think about what you wanted from me.

I am sorry that I let you down, that in some silent way I turned my back on you, that I was so blind as to think that you were just fine, and that I was being a good friend.

I am sorry that I charged your already broken mind with my problems... they did not worth your pain.

I am sorry that I probably made you cry, and for feeling scared and making things in a way that made you think I did not care, and that I did not wanted you around.

I know you walked away, and I know that I deserve it.

I am sorry that I left you feeling angry because "you just walked away" instead of admiting it was my fault.

And finally, I am so sorry that I hurt you, if I could take your pain away... I would.

For: Ivan.


(the reason- Hbs)

No comments: