Friday, April 23, 2010

Good... bad

My mouth won´t be able to explain you what happened, because even if it did, you would not understand.

The sun was high in the sky, and I was feeling sleepy.

Sometimes my brain has some serious difficulties to analyze if something is good or bad.

I know it was not bad, at least for me... but I would not like to be you at this moment.

Because I understand the how, the when and the why, but if I tried to explain it to you, you would probably surprise yourself for how nuts I am.

And...I would not like to hear it either.



2 comments:

Wine and Words said...

Ha! Who isn't nuts. I'm certifiable. Bring on the straight jacket! Those situations where I think, "I would not like to be you at this moment"...those are the ones I want to write about. To get inside the head of he/she who must endure.

Gugo said...

With time i have found that a few things in this life are good or bad in a strict way, time changes believes of the people and so the culture that dictates the bad or good... If you are nuts... What am I? So you can talk anything with me!